Located about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, Lake Forest Nursing Center has easy access to any activity a visitor could want. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary is a research center for California State University at Fullerton students where visitors can learn about the wildlife in the southern California region. The areas of exploration include birds, plants and native animals.
- Disneyland has eight different themed areas, called lands, with rides and attractions including classics, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is an amusement and water park with roller coasters, children’s rides and attractions. Visitors can see the Ghost Town area, a Peanuts comic book area, a Mexican-themed area and a Wild West-themed area.
- Discover Los Angeles, the visitors bureau for Los Angeles, is a resource for visitors in the area to view attractions, accommodations, restaurants, shopping and events in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Laguna Beach Info is the visitors bureau for one of the more popular beaches in the area, with activities, events, hotels, dining and shopping links listed on this informational website.